Shipping and Return Policy:
Orders received by 2:00 pm ET are shipped the same business day they are placed. Shipping and handling costs are based on both weight and volume. Lightweight packages will be shipped via the United States Postal Service First Class Mail, which is trackable and normally arrives within two to four business days. Heavier packages ship via UPS Ground, and typically deliver in one to five business days depending on the distance to the destination. All shipping rates are determined by UPS and USPS live estimates, which are based on your order's total weight, size, and shipping destination. Rates also differ between residential and business addresses so please select your shipping option accordingly.
USPS Priority Mail: Shipping rates are determined by USPS live estimates, which average 2-4 business days depending on shipping location.
UPS: Shipping rates are determined by UPS live estimates; PO Box addresses are not available for delivery.
- UPS Ground: Average 1-5 business days. Free shipping on orders over $300*.
- 2nd Day Air: Guaranteed 2nd business day delivery, signature required.
- Next Day: Guaranteed next business day delivery, signature required.
*We offer free UPS Ground shipping on all orders of $300 or more in the contiguous United States only; orders shipped to Alaska, Hawaii, or internationally do not qualify. Free shipping also does not apply to orders placed by distributors, special orders, and orders placed using a purchase order.
In order to receive your order on time, payments must be made at the time the order is placed. We accept the following forms of payment: Visa, Master Card, Discover, American Express, check, or—in special circumstances—electronic transfer. Blue Light credit application forms are available upon request.
If you receive a package that has been damaged, please save the original box and all its contents and call us immediately with the invoice number. We will do all we can to remedy the situation as soon as possible.
If an item you have ordered is out of stock, you will receive all other items in your order on time, and we will ship your back order as soon as it is available. You will be charged for your back ordered item only when it is shipped, and the shipping fee for the item on back order will be waived.
Drop Ship Orders:
We provide a drop shipping service for practitioners who need their orders to be sent directly to their patients. When using this service, practitioners are billed the professional wholesale price plus a 10% drop shipping fee. Orders received by 2:00 pm ET are shipped to the patient the same business day.
Due to the sensitive nature of our products, we have instituted a strict return policy. Please read the following return policy carefully before making a purchase. We accept unopened, unmarked bottles in resalable condition of most products within 30 days. Please do not ship return items without prior approval from customer service; unauthorized returns will NOT be refunded. The purchaser is responsible for all return shipping fees, which must be pre-paid and insured. The purchaser is responsible for any damages or loss of uninsured return items.
- NEW/UNUSED ITEMS: May be returned within 30 days of purchase for credit or refund pending prior approval. We only accept return packages that include a copy of the original invoice, and—because we use a barcode scanning and tracking system—all returned items’ barcodes must match the barcodes in Blue Light’s tracking records to be accepted. Please make sure your returned products match your invoice; any mismatched returns cannot be processed.
- FINAL SALE ITEMS: Non-returnable.
- OPENED / MARKED PRODUCTS: Non-returnable.
- PRIVATE LABELING PRODUCTS: Non-returnable.
- SPECIAL ORDER PRODUCTS: Non-returnable.