Treasure of the East® is the registered trademark of Blue Light, Inc. and a brand name of the herbs that Blue Light, Inc. distributes. Treasure of the East herbs/Blue Light, Inc is the US General Distributor of TianJiang Chinese Herbal Granule Extracts and is the federal registered US representative of TianJiang pharmaceutical Co, Ltd 天江药业美国总代理.
Over 500 Wholesale Granule Herbs AvailableTreasure of the East® offers a complete line of granule extracts made by TianJiang pharmaceutical Co, Ltd for healthcare professionals. Treasure of the East products present the most consistent and potent granules on the market and TianJiang’s quality control and research divisions shape the standards of the industry. The granules dissolve well in hot water and the color, flavor, and aroma comes out remarkably like a traditional herbal decoction.
5:1 Herbal Granule Extracts
Single Herb Granules
Classical & Modern Granule Formulas
Classical & Modern Granule Formulas in Capsules
Over 500 Wholesale Granule Herbs Available
- Patented Extraction Methods: Total of 15 patents utilize a new generation of technology, producing granules that dissolve better and come out like a decoction. Extracted with only purified water to replicate a traditional decoction. Evaporated completely at low Temperature Vacuum Concentration to allow for maximum concentration without damage to delicate constituents. Complete capture and re-introduction of volatile oils to maximize flavor and efficacy. Spray Drying maintains a consistent standard of freshness, color, texture, taste and water content of the herbal extracts. Dry Granulation allows for the herbal granules to maintain the genuine properties and natural balance of the original ingredients.
- High-Quality Raw Materials：Rigorous selection of superior raw herbs based on laboratory analysis of active ingredients, cultivation conditions, and traditional quality discernment. Raw herbs from Tianjiang GAP (Good Agricultural Practices) herbal plantations are sourced through established relationships at over 320 farms and production regions spanning 22 provinces,430 raw herbs are directly from classical origins. Many individual herbs come from GAP certified farms or ethically wild-crafted sources. Many products are prepared fresh from a single crop in a one annual batch shortly after harvest. Sulfur is never used on the incoming raw herbs. Click here for an interactive, searchable map that traces the origins of all the raw herbs used to make our granules, the map is made by Eric Brand.
- Paozhi Expertise: The most extensive selection of herbs with different forms of traditional processing (pao zhi) in the industry.
- Reliable Identity Assurance: Botanical identity is ensured based on TLC, HPLC, microscopy, and traditional macroscopic assessment by trained experts. Great attention is given to ideal growing regions and species, and extensive quality assurance testing is used from the farm to the finished product. Tianjiang is closely involved in the shaping of China's national standards on extraction techniques and thin-layer chromotagraphy botanical code for herbal granule tests.
- New Generation of Technology: To optimize the extraction process, research is used to determine the ideal decoction time, temperature, water-to-herb ratio, pao zhi method, and maximum concentration ratio of each individual herb. A fully automated system of new generation extraction machines allows the decoction process to be customized for each herb. Modern scientific techniques: uses HPLC, GC, TLC, UV/VIS, IR, ICP etc., to monitor and control the quality of products. Fingerprint Technology: identifies the fingerprint code of each botanical. Essential Oil Recover Technology: involves the recovery of therapeutic essential oils during the decoction process; combined with the use of the Beta-Cyclodextrin procedure to maximize the amount of essential oils and other fragile compounds in the final product. Low Temperature Vacuum Concentration - prevents active constituents from substantial loss in high temperature and maintains maximum efficacy. Spray Drying - instantly dries the extracts for better retention of active constituents, particularly for heat sensitive constituents. This also better solutes the product for better absorption in the body.
Treasure of the East Herb Tracking System
To comply with FDA regulations, Treasure of the East herbs distribution developed a specialized bar coding system. Herbs distributed through Blue Light are controlled with a barcode scanning and tracking system which can be traced back to the original source of raw materials and finished product samples at TianJiang pharmaceutical.This allows practitioners to track every single herb to its original identification from the manufacturer. It records the information of production date, batch number, test results, and tracks herbs to their original batch samples. Every batch of the single herbs comes with the product's Certificate of Analysis(COA).
Superiorities of Treasure of the East Granule Herbs: